Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Are You Freaking Kidding Me: Me Edition

I have driven to my little temp job twice now. Guess how many parking tickets I've gotten since I've been at this temp job.

If you guessed two, you're right!

Admittedly, both times were totally my fault; I just wasn't paying attention, but Dude, it still totally sucks.

For the record, these two little beauties represent 2/3 of ALL the parking tickets I've ever gotten in my life.

Also for the record, I'm not telling Chuk about either one of them!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think husbands need to know about parking tickets. They can be a secret between you and the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you pay them without him finding out? Do you do the bills? I could never get away with that- Chris pays the bills and always checks them over to make user they are all right. = ) Sneaky sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boss calls them parking trophies. I think it takes the sting away a little!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.