Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Hour at Home: Paloma

I first learned about this drink after hearing it mentioned on TV. Apparently, it's also known as a tequila fresca and is very popular in Mexico. Ole!

Paloma

1 part tequila
6 parts Fresca (or other grapefruit soda
)

Fill a tall glass with ice and add the tequila and soda. Serve.

Fun fact: Although I hate grapefuit (it is my least favorite food) and I'm not a big soda drinker, if I am going to drink soda, Fresca is one of my favorites. Weird, huh?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds SO good to me right now, Meghan! I would kill for an actual grapefruit, come think of it....

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.