1. I've started using Instagram. We should follow each other. My account name is TeamLift. What's your's?
2. I spent almost five hours on Saturday listing things on Craig's List and I haven't gotten any nibbles. It is incredibly discouraging.
3. When I first told my friends I was pregnant, one of them offered to have a baby shower for me. (I threw a baby shower for her a year ago.) She's only brought it up once since then when we talked about having it in mid-February. Since then, she hasn't said anything about it but other people keep asking me when my baby shower is going to be. (My sister-in-law literally asks me or Chuk EVERY week and has even emailed my mom and sister, who live in California and wouldn't be coming to a D.C. baby shower, about it.)
First of all, if I'm not really confident my friend is even going to come through with the shower. Second of all, if she does come through, it is my impression that she's just thinking about a small, casual little thing with just the few mutual friends we share (because she's got a little baby and works full time), which means all these other people who are asking me about it would not be invited. This is hugely stressing me out. Why do people keep harrassing ME about it? I have nothing to do with it. And if they're so interested in coming to a baby shower, then why don't they offer to have one for me? I can only tell people so many times, "I don't know anything about a baby shower" so many times before my hormones take over and I rip someone's head off.
4. Is anyone else having problems with blogger? Sometimes, when I click on the post of someone I'm following I can't get to their page at all. And I can't make comments on anyone's posts, including my own. (For the record, in my last post, when I mentioned the drive-thru daiquiris, we do not drink and drive. We just like the thrill of knowing we could drink and drive. We buy our daiquiris at the drive-thru, but enjoy them at home. I think drinking and driving is stupid and dangerous.)
5. Are you watching Pioneer Woman on Food Network? Does it weird you out when she calls her husband Ladd instead of Marlboro Man?
6. Today was my last day of my water exercise class, which I affectionately call "swimming lessons". It was a fun class, but I'll mostly miss it because there was a really odd woman in the class who I am almost 100% sure is a pathological liar but who kept me immensely entertained. I have no idea what I'm going to talk to Chuk about at dinner anymore, because she has made up the bulk of my anecdotes for months now.