Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Survey

It's another Friend Makin' Monday over at Amber's.

1. Favorite things about spring: Cherry blossom trees. I saw my first blossoms last week and I’m seeing lots of trees with buds on them now. It’s by far the best thing about living in the Washington area.

2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: Going to Ireland!!!

3. Favorite spring flower: The peony is by far my favorite flower.

4. Do you have a garden? No, my apartment has no outdoor space at all. I did grow basil in a windowsill last year though.

5. Do you do Spring cleaning? Not really. This time of year does make me feel like getting rid of excess clutter though.

6. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you.} At the end of last week and over the weekend it was sunny and in the 70s. Today it rained and they’re predicting more rain tomorrow.

7. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! I haven’t taken any weather photos since “snowpocalypse” because photos of brown piles of snow aren’t all that interesting.

8. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? Grill out or have a picnic. I wish I had a hammock (and a yard) because I have major fantasies involving napping on a hammock.

9. Favorite TV show right now? The Office, Big Love, and The Amazing Race are perennial favorites, but my new favorite is Modern Family. I think it’s hilarious. I’m so glad the networks are coming up with new sitcoms instead of just more reality TV, which I’m not into, with the exception of The Amazing Race, but I think of that as more of a game show than a reality show. The Amazing Race hasn’t been very good this season though.

1 comment:

  1. Happy FMM!

    I live in an apartment too and the one thing I miss the most is a yard to garden in. I also love Amazing Race. I want the cowboys to win this race :)

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.