Friday, June 10, 2011

Fish on Friday


Costco has Copper River salmon for a meager $8.99 per pound. I bought seven pounds and divided it into half pound meal-sized portions using my kitchen scale. Usually my budget doesn't allow for such an expensive food purchase, but for the highest quality, healthiest fish, I decided the splurge was worth it. At $2.25 a serving, it's cheaper than a Big Mac and more delicious than almost anything I can imagine in a healthier restaurant. I can hardly wait to get some of it on the grill.

Do you have a special splurge food or would you rather just go out to eat?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known that the salmon was on sale! Yum! I may have to go back out to get some at that price.

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.