Monday, June 20, 2011

Turning 34 Two Ways, Part I

Two weeks ago, my love turned 34. Normally, I would make a big fuss, but I had hardly been home in more than three weeks, so the celebration had to be low key. Fortunately, the birthday man didn't mind.


The day started with breakfast in bed. Sadly, I messed up his eggs, but fortunately he was to sleepy to notice (or too kind to bring it up.)

Chuk had to work that day, but when he got home he decided he wanted to go out for traditional Irish fish and chips. This is not a fancy guy; he just likes good food.

He also treated himself to a deep fried snickers. He had been wanting to try one for at least five years.

Once back home, we did presents and had store-bought cheesecake. It was simple, but perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.