Friday, October 14, 2011

Blame It on the Rain



I totally have this song in my head (and now you do too.) Music from the early 90s is totally my favorite. Say what you will about Milli Vanilli, but this song is awesome.

P.S. I haven't been around for awhile for two reasons. The main reason is stupid Blogger wasn't publishing my posts. The second reason was because I didn't really have anything to say that wasn't a complaint (pregnancy, apartment troubles, etc). I was trying for that whole "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" business. I slipped up with the above Blogger comment, but you know, some things aren't the rain's fault...they're Blogger's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.