Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Hour at Home: Cosmopolitan

Like the rest of the world, I fell in love with Cosmos while watching Sex and the City. When I was home from college on breaks, my mom and I would mix up some cosmos and sip them while watching SATC. Good times. Since then, they've remained one of my favorite drinks and I can't believe I haven't written about them before now.

Cosmopolitan

2 oz. cranberry juice
1 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. Cointreau (or triple sec)

Shake ingredients vigorously with ice and pour into a martini glass. Lime is the classic garnish, but I prefer it garnished with a maraschino cherry or drunken gummy bears

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.