Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Best Saturday Ever

A morning spent at the farmers' market.

An afternoon picnic in the most perfect weather imaginable.

Then a couple of games of bocce ball with friends. (If you live in the DC metro area, I think Garfield Park is one of the best around. It has lots of grassy areas, picnic tables, tennis courts, a volleyball court, a horseshoe pit, two bocce courts, a skateboard park and two playgrounds.


In the evening, I got to meet a friend's sweet new baby. He's not yet three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that little baby is precious! Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.