Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Still a Cheap Date

I always like spending time with my husband, but I like it even more when our dates are cheap. (Remember this and this?) Yesterday, I had a case of the blahs so I convinced Chuk we should celebrate 7/7/11 by going to 7-11. Cost of a shared slurpee was less than $3, but the experience was worth much more. And dang, I had forgotten how yummy slurpees are. Just the thing to beat the heat. I have a feeling we'll be back again. We're within walking distance of two 7-11s.

2 comments:

  1. What a great date! I wish I had thought of it. :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Is it silly that I think little cheap dates like this are more romantic than big fancy dinners?

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.