Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Other Oscar Fashion

These were Academy Award looks I wasn't very fond of. Sorry ladies.



I like Rooney Mara's makeup, but her hair and dress didn't work for me.



For the record, I do not think there was a nip slip, but I still didn't like the dress.



I liked Melissa McCarthy's hair and makeup, but not the dress, especially the way the sleeves were attached.



The bottom of this dress was a hot mess.



Bernice Bejo is so beautiful in The Artist but she did not look it on the red carpet. I am not a fan of her hair color and I thought this dress aged her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.