Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Fashion

Let me sum up the last week for you. I got sick. I got better for one day, but somehow managed to get Chuk sick (amazing since he has the strongest immune system of anyone I've ever met.) He then passed the cold back to me. Now, we're both sick. Bad times.

Anyway, let's have some frivolity. These were some of the looks I liked at the Academy Awards.






Better without the coat.




I wanted to see this without the jacket too.






This reminded me of a Jennifer Lopez dress from a few years ago.





I think my two absolute favorites were Emma Stone and Octavia Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.