Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl

Chuk and I have had a Super Bowl party together every year since the beginning of our relationship. (We had only been dating two or three months when we had our first one.) I usually make some kind of themed feast and we always have football donuts from Krispy Kreme.


This year, I wasn't feeling well so Chuk cleaned the whole apartment, did four (or was it five?) loads of laundry, picked up the donuts and made pizzas from scratch while I rested all day long. By the end of the game, I was exhausted from all that hard work I did. Pathetic, I know. I think we're done with having people over until after this baby is born. It's just too much for us.

Anyway, did you watch the game? Nobody in our group had strong feelings about who they wanted to win, and I felt that made it a bit more boring than usual. Though I'm not a big Madonna fan, I thought her half-time show was good. I was disappointed by the commercials. None of them were that funny and funny is what I want in Super Bowl commercials. What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I went over to a friend's house and no one there really cared about the whole game either. We enjoyed the commercials moderately but I really liked the half-time show.

    Btw, those footballs are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.