Saturday, April 21, 2012

40 Weeks

Using my conservative due date, based on my cycle length, I was 40 weeks yesterday. Using my more traditional due date, based on my last period, I will be 42 weeks tomorrow. Physically, I'm ready to be done with this. Emotionally, I don't know if I'll ever be ready.

If you can't get enough of "Baby Watch 2012" be sure to follow me on Instagram. I'll be able to announce the baby there before I'm able to announce it on the blog. (Turns out I'm going to have to have a hospital birth so I won't have internet access for awhile.)

And just for fun, I've set up a little poll over there in the upper right corner where you can register your guess for this baby's sex. I don't have a strong feeling about it, but I have a hunch. However, Chuk has a strong feeling about it and his guess is the opposite of mine.

2 comments:

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.