Wednesday, April 18, 2012

National Parks Week

National Parks Week begins this Saturday. That means you can get free admission at more than 100 national parks from April 21-29. That's two weekends in a row that you can go for free. To see if the national park closest to you is participating click here.

With the beautiful weather we've been having, I'd love to head out to Shenandoah this weekend, but hopefully I'll be too busy having a baby, and if I'm not, Chuk will have to work. Go and let me live vicariously through you!

Fun fact: my father-in-law is crossing an item off his bucket list this summer by taking a 6-ish week national parks road trip. He's going to drive cross country only stopping at national parks. Fun, right? He's turning 60 next month and he's never been west of the Mississippi River before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.