Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook Meme

I'm doing this meme as part of Friend Makin' Mondays.

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...I see grey skies and traffic.
I am thinking....about next weekend.
I am thankful...to have work this week.
I am reading...The Washington Examiner and The Beautiful Soul of John Woolman, Apostle of Abolition.
I am creating...blog entries!
From the kitchen...this weekend came sourdough bread that wasn't heavy, hopefully the starter will create pizza crust later this week.
Around the house...I'm air drying my laundry. My living room looks like a normal person's backyard on a breezy, sunny spring day.
One of my favorite things...new crisp, clean sheets on the bed. Nothings feels quite as delicious as sliding into a fresh bed.
A few plans for the rest of the week...I'm working for the rest of the week at this temp job that I do not like, but this is my last scheduled week of work. So I plan on applying for more jobs and getting ready for my cousin's visit, our annual Super Bowl party, our trip to New York next month, and making some decisions about international travel plans for the rest of the year.

9 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than crisp, clean sheets!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sliding into a freshly laundered bed! Heaven!
    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like some great times ahead, super bowl parties and New York. :) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it! Clean, fresh sheets...they make me smile! I love it.

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clean sheets too. If I could wash my sheets every day I would.

    Good luck on your job hunt and have fun with your travel plans!

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the smell of clean sheet and wish it was warm enough to be drying laundry outside. :(

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh sheets . . . I LOVE fresh sheets. Especially when my husband makes the bed and it's a surprise. :)

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, international travel! Where will you go? I really enjoyed reading the description of your blog and love your header! Thank you for commenting on mine too. Miki

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a busy schedule coming up! Hope you have a great week. Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.