Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I'm Loving Today

1. This quote from Dolly Parton:
"I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else. "

2. These ideas for committing random acts of happiness. I'm totally going to start doing these "missions".

Operation Beautiful

You Are Remarkable

Operation Nice

3. My sister sent me this link last week and it's been cracking me up ever since. Seriously, I laugh so hard that I cry. Chuk doesn't think it's laugh-out-loud funny; if profanity bothers you, you won't think it's funny either. It has R-rated language and themes; don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.