Jessica, the kindest blogger in the whole wide web, gave me an award. I've had a lot going on, so this is the first chance I've had to thank her and fulfill the "requirement" of the reward, which is to tell you seven things about me.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I am a middle child.
2. I sleep with an eye mask in and ear plugs in every night because I'm prone to insomnia and need total sensory deprivation. Drinking Sleepytime tea while watching bad infomercials or QVC also helps me with occasional insomnia.
3. I don't know how to do a cartwheel.
4. I love club sandwiches.
5. Growing up, my mom and friends from college called me "Meggers" but my dad and friends from high school called me "Meggie Woo". My mom also called me "Muffin" a lot; I actually thought Muffin was my middle name for a long time.
6. When I lived in China, my job title was "Foreign Expert". That's seriously the best job title ever.
7. I have never seen a Woody Allen or Cohen brothers movie I liked, but I have liked every Paul Thomas Anderson movie I've ever seen.
Now, tell me something about yourself, pretty please.