Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whining and Moaning


Several months ago I was buying deodorant but rather than buying my usual brand, I opted for a generic that was cheaper per stick and had a special buy one get one free deal because I didn't think there would be a big difference and I like a bargain.

Let me tell you, it sucked. The cheaper brand totally did not work as well as my usual deodorant. Even though I wasn't happy with it, I kept using it for months because I didn't want to be wasteful. Finally, this week, I ran out of the generic. I don't know that I have ever been so excited to buy deodorant before. I went right back to my old brand.

Here's the thing though: I thought I used to get the "Shower Fresh" version, but apparently I remembered incorrectly because this stuff is really strongly scented. Every time I move my arms I get a whiff of it and think "YUCK!" I might as well have B.O.

So my question to you is: Should I stick it out and use up this overly perfumed deodorant so as not to waste or let myself off the hook and get new deodorant because I've been in deodorant hell for many, many months?

3 comments:

  1. Relieve yourself of the bad deodorant and get the stuff that works. Life is too short to smell bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make your own! Works better, is cheaper and better for you. I have been using some I made since winter- it is great.

    http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2010/02/homemade-all-natural-deodorant.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to keep an extra deodorant some place like in my gym bag or my desk at work. Honestly I forget the most simple things. Use that one as your extra and buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.