Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Are You Freaking Kidding Me: Fashion Police Edition


My sweet husband, is not what you'd call metrosexual. In fact, at times he makes some pretty poor fashion choices. So imagine my surprise when I got the following email from him on Thursday:

BTW, wanted to tell you about the fashion faux pas I saw on metro this AM - picture this:

guy
starched, pressed khaki pants
powder blue polo
MATCHING powder blue socks
penny loafers

Very preppy sounding, right? Throw in a camo baseball hat and the picture is complete. "One of these things is not like the others..."

LOL


You know it had to be pretty bad for Chuk to notice it.

It reminds me of the time I was riding metro and saw a guy in a shirt, tie, and a very expensive looking navy blue pinstriped suit with the blazer buttoned up. Over it, he had a Member's Only jacket zipped up half way with the bottom of the suit coat sticking out the bottom of the M.O.'s jacket. It wasn't even that cold of a day! Do these guys not have mirrors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.