Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Hour at Home: Bellini


Mmm...Bellinis. If you haven't had this before, you're in for a treat. It's another light, refreshing summer drink that is super easy to make.

Fill a champagne flute up 1/3 of the way with prosecco. (Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine. It tends to be a bit sweeter than champagne and less expensive too. You can buy it at the same places you would buy champagne...for me, the grocery store. However, champagne is a perfectly acceptable substitute too.) Fill the glass the rest of the way with peach nectar. That's it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.