Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Signature Cake

I used to make the following cake all the time so it became my signature even though I stole the recipe. I got it from my mom who got it from her cousin who got it from a friend. It's so darn easy to make and so tasty that I won't blame you if you steal the recipe and make it your signature cake too.

Meghan Cake

1 package of yellow cake mix
1 large package of vanilla instant pudding
3 eggs
1/2 cup of water
1 cup sour cream
1/2 vegetable oil
1 package chocolate chips

Mix all above ingredients well, ignoring directions on cake and pudding packages. Batter will be thick. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of sugar and one teaspoon of cinnamon. Grease two loaf pans or one bundt pan well. Alternate pouring cake batter and cinnamon mixture into pan(s), finishing with cinnamon mixture. Bake at 350 for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.