Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting for After


Before
(This recliner is one of the four pieces of furniture Chuk brought with him when we moved in together. Coincidentally, it is one of my four least favorite pieces of furniture in the apartment.)


During

Still no "after" shot. We went and picked out our Christmas tree last night. Once we got in in the stand and watered, we decided to drink hot chocolate (with marshmallows!) and cuddle on the couch instead of putting on the lights and ornaments. We decided we could wait until tonight to decorate it. It was a good decision; there was a lot less bickering this year (none, in fact!) than last year and peace is what we're going for this season. We're resolved to drink more hot chocolate this month.

UPDATE: We now have an after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.