Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Small & Good Link Party Button


If you're planning on participating in the Small & Good link party this Friday (and I hope you are!) I've made a little blog button you can use in your post if you'd like. It's not required, but I've noticed most other link parties have them available. It's over there on the sidebar.

Remember, this is a link party to encourage and show our appreciation for our favorite small blogs. As well as a way to be exposed to some great new-to-us blogs and to do some networking ourselves. Please consider writing a short post about your favorite three or four small blogs and link up to the party on September 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.