Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Are You Freaking Kidding Me: Babies

Our other friends had a baby this week too! Say hello to little Diana. She brings the total to four couple friends who have had babies in the last five months...and we have another one pregnant too. Plus, we spent the long weekend with my precious niece.

It's all making my uterus hurt. Why do babies have to be so freaking cute?

Edited to add: I just found out I have yet another friend who is pregnant. I'm officially jealous, but don't tell anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yummy! I cannot get enough of how adorable babies are... which is probably why I will end up having a dozen of them. They won't STAY babies, is the problem!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.