If you want to make some friends, check out Friend Makin' Mondays.
1. Turkey or Ham? Turkey. I thought that was the law.
2. Favorite side dish. Stuffing
3. Favorite dessert. It's a tie between pecan and pumpkin pie.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? Not. I never go. It stresses me out to try and do things in a crowd.
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I do internet all the way.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Out of town to my in-laws' in North Carolina.
7. Hosting or helping? Neither. My mother-in-law doesn't like help. Correction: She likes help with the dishes, but I don't load the dishwasher the way she likes, so she redoes it after me, so I'm not really such a help.
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. This is our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, so we haven't really established traditions yet. So far, our most established tradition is alternating Thangsgiving and Christmas between my family and his.
9. What do you do after dinner? I don't know. Sleep? Try not to throw up?
10. What are you most thankful for this year? That I have a loving and supportive partner and a sweet, cuddly cat.