Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blind Pilot

My husband is totally into cycling. He commutes to work on his bike almost everyday. This is relevant because over the weekend he introduced me to the music of an awesome band called Blind Pilot. He heard about them because apparently they went on a whole West Coast tour on their bicycles. So neat!

Anyway, if you like indie rock you should check them out.



You can listen to some of their other songs for free on their website. http://www.myspace.com/goblindpilot

1 comment:

  1. This band sounds amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it! I'm going to download some of their stuff to my iPod right now. They're going on the short list for wedding music. :)

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.