Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Deal Alert

Today, Living Social is having a deal where for $10 you can get a $50 Vistaprint gift code. I have bought Vistaprint products for years and have always been extremely happy with their quality. (No one has compensated me to write that, though I wouldn't mind if they did.)

I used Vistaprint postcards as my Save the Dates for my wedding. I used Vistaprint brochures for my wedding program. I use their return address labels every time I send snail mail. We have ordered photo calendars from Vistaprint as Christmas gifts for my dad and father-in-law. Everything I have received from Vistaprint has been of the highest quality and looks very professional.

Chuk and I are already discussing how we could use this deal for gifts. Monogrammed polo shirts? Engraved pens? Personalized stationary? Certainly more calendars.

If you are planning a $100 holiday, looking for frugal gifts, have a small business, are planning an event, or simply like having all your office supplies customized with your picture or monogram (hello, self!) I would highly recommend taking advantage of this Living Social deal.

2 comments:

  1. I love my VistaPrint return address labels...I liked two designs so much that I couldn't chose, so one became our "family" label and the other my "personal" label. And the deal was so good I actually paid more for shipping than 200 labels!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That website is amazing. I have ordered those address labels and Christmas postcards. Such great options!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.