Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sometimes I'm Nice

We all want to show our loved ones how much they mean to us, but often we don't have a lot of time or money. Here are some ideas of what I do to make Chuk feel special every now and again.


I make him a big lunch and write a sentiment on the napkin.
(Clockwise from left: Banana, PB & J, celery sticks, strawberries, chips, salsa, napkin)


Write a thank you note to him (because really he's nicer than me.)
This is an index card I folded in half and drew a heart on with crayon. It doesn't have to be complicated to be thoughtful. He must like it because I made it months ago and it is still sitting on his desk.

Last week, I made him brownies from scratch. (They're not pictured because they're long gone.) This recipe really doesn't take very long. There aren't very many better ways to someone's heart than through baked goods.

Do you have any ideas for cheap and quick ways to let someone know they're special?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you are such a good wife! I love that he kept your thank you note. So sweet, the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I put love notes in my Mr. Handsomes's stuff all the time! I slip little hearts in his Bible, in his shoes, in a pocket...where ever I can find! It's a sweet way for him to stumble on knowing I'm thinking of him. Love that!
    xo Andee
    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog & saying hi Meghan!

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.