Friday, October 2, 2009

Funnies

I'm not usually one for email forwards, but you know how I was talking about being in a funk, well this link my sister sent me almost made me pee in my pants.

If you are between the ages of 25 and 40 (I take an inclusive view of my generation) I guarantee you will laugh out loud at it. If you don't, well I don't really understand why you read my blog because clearly we are two very different types of people.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/9lo59/random_thoughts_from_people_our_age/

1 comment:

  1. That list was too funny! Thanks for making me laugh this Saturday morning.

    Warmly,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.