Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Recycle It, Duh!


I've been recycling for more than twenty years. (I do realize that makes me sound older than I am.) I grew up in northern California and the trash collection service distributed home recycling bins in the late 80s, much earlier than most of the country. I thought I was a recycling pro.

Then like six months ago I realized I CAN RECYCLE EMPTY TOILET PAPER ROLLS. You may be saying "no duh" but it really opened my eyes. Even if we are being as environmentally friendly as we think we can be, there's always room for improvement.

What can you do today to be a little gentler to the earth? Do you recycle your spent TP rolls? Have you ever found a blind spot in your green ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.