Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick Tip


I can assure you, keeping an umbrella in your car at all times will improve the quality of your life. Go run out there now and put one in your car before you forget. While you're at it, make sure it's a big golf umbrella because you know that when you need it no one else will have brought their umbrella and you'll have to share. I can't tell you how often having an emergency umbrella has saved me (and the forgetful people with me.)

While we're talking about umbrellas, this is my favorite. I have one and I think it is so cute. (For the record, I'm in no way affiliated with this company.) I want one of these and one of these, even though I mostly use a boring black compact umbrella that you can buy on the street for $5.

How do you keep dry on wet days? Raincoat? Umbrella? Folded newspaper held over the head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know word verification is a pain, but I'm getting a lot of spam comments, more than I can keep up with. I hope you'll leave a comment anyway. I really appreciate you reading and love hearing back from you.